The First Presbyterian Church of East Orange was organized in
1863 (July 21st) and dedicated in 1864. The above postcard photo
was taken in 1907. It is also known as the Munn Avenue
Presbyterian Church. The Andrew Reasoner Memorial Chapel, shown
on the far left, was built later and dedicated in 1902.
Today it is known as Grace Apostolic Church and celebrates its
history with a Church Family Reunion in July, as well as
celebrating the 83rd birthday of their Pastor, Bishop Ronnie Amos.
The Church can be found on our Historic Map of East Orange HERE.